Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Black Bloggers Connect at Democratic Convention

This Comes from African American Political Pundit blogging from Denver as a credentialed blogger.

Updating My blog regarding DNNC
by: aappundit
Tue Aug 26, 2008 at 10:54:49 AM EDT

It has taken me just a bit longer time to blog, (as I'm sure you have noticed). It was a wild and wonderful 1st day and evening at the DNC. I had the opportunity to meet plenty of people from across the nation and around the world.

I had the opportunity to meet Oliver Willis for the first time, I also had the opportunity to meet for my first time, Cheryl Contee aka Jill Tubman, of Jack and Jill Politics. I also had the pleasure of meeting Gina a great blogger at What About Our Daughters.

Cheryl Contee, Baratunde Thurston aka Jack Turner, and Oliver Willis were getting around town big time. I'm still trying to catch up with the folks from Culture Kitchen and Shawn Williams from the Dallas South Blog

I spent the whole day and evening with my wife and Adrianne at the Big Tent and then at the DNC Convention. The activites were amazing. Adrianne and I had the opportunity to be interviewed on BBC Radio at the DNC convention. Here is a link to my interview HERE.

Source BBC Radio:

2325GMT: Blogger LN Rock of africanamericanpoliticalpundit.com predicts the blogosphere will have a "significant" role in deciding the election in November. "It tells the story when you have 120 bloggers coming to the convention," he says. "Millions of people listen, watch and hear what the bloggers say. There is a disenchantment with the traditional media." He spares the BBC his criticism, saying we are "creative media." Cheers, LN.

Listen Listen to LN Rock, (African American Political Pundit)

Stay tuned as I report own the sites, sounds, and politics of the DNC. I will be updating this blog over the next two hours.

No comments: